Thursday 1 August 2013

Trinity of PsyOps wrapping up





Americans are so efficient at their psyOps. Their start to finish is a few months. Due to lack of interest and funding, Canada’s hoaxes drag out forever.

Eagerly awaiting the next crop. Since it’s August, will they feature the #8? Is August traditionally a good psyOp month? Perusing www.historyplace.com…, we see a number of events that were most likely fake. Couple of atom bombs and the Lady Di Hoax stand out.

Cleveland Castro 3 abduction Hoax PsyOP

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23534845…



“My name is Michelle Knight and I would like to tell you what 11 years was like for me”


“I spent 11 years in hell. Now your hell is just beginning,” she said. “You will face hell for eternity.

“From this moment on, I will not let you define me, or affect who I am. I will live on, you will die a little every day.”

Snowden PsyOp Hoax
US intelligence leaker Edward Snowden has left the Moscow airport where he had been staying since June after being granted temporary asylum.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23535524…

Orlando FBI PsyOP

Another psyOp, another unsatisfactory ending. Even the ACLU is part of the operation: they appear to be a watchdog, but in fact, they aren’t really. So I guess that closes the chapter on this Boston Marathon Hoax sideshow. Move along people, the next psyOp can’t be far down the road.
State investigators in Florida have rejected a request for an independent investigation of the fatal shooting of a Chechen man while he was being questioned about his ties to one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.

via Independent agency barred from investigating Chechen’s death during FBI questioning – National | Globalnews.ca.




No comments:

Post a Comment